Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Not much News Today/Contest Ideas and More

Not much news today for you good folks but I will be posting a For the Nostalgia in a few. Only news we have, is really not news at all.

A radio station in Phoenix, Arizona thought they had Touch My Body and that they were the first ones playing it. Turns out it was Secret Love, a track on the Japan release of the Emancipation of Mimi. Kinda embarrassing.

I also have plans to create some contests where you guys can win prizes, like CDs and more. I'll keep you posted on that.

I'm also thinking of doing a Mariah influenced myspace artist of the week, like a spotlight on them to get them some extra exposure. Only artist who have let it be known how Mariah has influenced them. So if you're a Mariah influenced artist with a page on myspace, let me know what you think of that idea.

Please leave some comments and let me know what you think of these ideas, you gotta let me know. Just click where it says "0 comments" and you can comment there.

God bless.

1 comment:

Antonio said...

great performance! her ISB performances were all very good. I think its a register she feels quite confortable singing live.