Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Thought on the My Love Video

Well let's see, I laughed at the beginning acting part, so if that was the intention, mission accomplished, I'm not sure if it took many takes but it makes me think they were laughing in other takes of it. I'm not sure if I got the concept fully going with the lyrics of the song. Mariah did look great, and the whole tennis shoe thing was definitely uhh..new. LOL Being that Mariah is a Diva O'the day, I think that was a one time thing (as far as videos are concerned).

But yeah I mean, while it wasn't a bad video, I don't know if does the song justice. Don't get why a Grammy was present either. Only other thing that had me spinning was Mariah's hair, it was...different LOL. I liked it though, very early Alicia Keys maybe. Not bad, Nick....not super amazing stellar either but all the same, I'm glad the video is out and now the song can continue to rise on the charts leading into MC's new album.

What did everyone else think?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lil off subject but big mariah fan needs your help

If you have done so already cheers you belters :)

My latest track is uploaded on a website called Fame Game . The song is being released to create awareness for Testicular cancer so the more votes it gets the more exposure it gets therefore when its released it may do better and help people understand the importance of beating and not ignoring cancer!!. If you have a spare min, it takes even less, just go to www.meermusic.com/andylee it takes you right to my page and you click vote for the track there and then, its really easy. If you fancy helping me out then try and get others to vote as well you would be doing me a massive favor and I wont forget it :) (just let me know you have voted so I know who I cant forget lol) Dont forget to confirm vote in which is sent to you by e-mail

www.meermusic.com/andylee Here you can check how I'm doing with votes, write me a message, Listen to the song (which is going to be released as a charity single for cancer research ) and vote!!

Thanks muchly ( i beat testicular cancer end of jan 09) :)


andy