Friday, May 15, 2009

Rumor Mill - New Song called "New Chapter"

Here's the rumored info from "Jasmine", take this with a grain of salt:


Basically a ballad with a rnb groove, vocals very raw vocals, verses apparently done in whisper voice mixed with mid-range, ending has high belting ala DFAU/WBT but more raspy. Lyrics are a "dedication" to Nick and a subtle diss to her exes. According to him produced by The Dream sounds like a mix of "My Love" and "DFAU" according to him though he isn't the biggest MC fan. He has heard a snippit but he has insiders so his description is very accurate.

and
Apparent lyrics according to him of what he could remember:

"Cause this is a new chapter in my life, I know how it feels to be so cold on the outside, ______ ______ clearing up my mind, it's a new chapter in my life, so I turn the pages and read the mistakes I've done, but now I know that you're my only one, I'm so glad that I ______ ______, I'm glad that you're _______ ______ I'm so happy to be your wife, the new chapter in my life".

Plus according to him, the belting notes at the end although raspy are really high and strong, plus she hits a big whistle note too. She apparently holds a big note at the end, sorta like the one on Bye Bye but a bit longer.

No comments: