Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Mariah's New Single OBSESSED hits the airwaves next Tuesday!

That's right, peeps. The new single has come quickly this time. Mariah confirmed this morning on twitter that her new single 'Obsessed' will hit radio next Tuesday. According to the insiders, this song will be the smash of the summer. I'm sure it's stone groove smash hit wonder. I'll do a bigger update later as I've been working and haven't updated as frequently as I would like to.

MariahCarey - Seriously, this is one of my favorite songs ever. I love the whole album. I'm completely immersed in it. I can't wait for you to hear it. LY

about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey - The 1st single from my new album "Memoirs of an imperfect angel" is called "Obsessed" and will be at radio next tuesday. I'm a lil' exc ...

about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariah's new single definitely not her best work to date. Pretty disappointing for a lead single. It doesnt sound catchy like Touch My Body.

Strictly for fans. Gotta wait for the next single.