Sunday, April 19, 2009

Mariah hit up Twitter last night

Hey guys, just hittin' up the blog before church. MCC was on twitter last night, I personally missed it being sleep and all lol. She didn't get on til the middle of the night. Here are the tweets:


MariahCarey Yaaay to all who guessed "underneath the stars" (Daydream album) love you guys! Ok,I'm going to sleep.. I hope: ) I enjoyed ya much..g' ...

about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey One last name that tune as per your requests.."And the feeling was so heady and sublime"...ntt!!!

about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey Yes to all who said "fly like a bird" from "The emancipation of Mimi" (not a single) Good job but I will do one "for the nostalgia": )

about 4 hours ago from TwitterBerry


MariahCarey "In this harsh reality.. sometimes I'm so despondent that I feel the need to..." NTT(I know..to the experts that's easy too but let's g ...

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey "But inevidibly,you'll be back again..cause you know in your heart,our love will never end.." NTT!

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey Since I'm getting a LOT of requests for an NTT, I'll do an easy one 4 everybody and one for the experts!: )

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey Ok.. For the new twitter friends. Once again..a NTT is a "name that tune" that we play/tweet but if u don't know my songs it'll be too ...

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey FYI.. I love twitter bcuz I don't feel quite as bleak being the only one awake at these hours..I think its almost 5am..anyone want a ntt?

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey I'm pretty sure my spell check is broken cos I know I MUSTVE spelled Chihuwawa wrong. No, I cannot spell..its almost as bad as I am at math!

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry

MariahCarey Goodmerrnting people! Whyyyy is it almost 5am and I'm up w/a sore tooth watching that movie abot the chihuahwawa?? How is everybody?

about 5 hours ago from TwitterBerry


And there you have, gotta go to church now. Talk to yall soon, God bless

No comments: