Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My Obsession with Last Kiss

Now most people can't stand this song especially Mariah's fans but I'm crazy over it. Last Kiss has made every one of my favorite music of the moment playlists since April of 2008 when E=MC² came out. I mean, everything from the background vocals to the music to the lead vocals, it's all full of emotion. I think everybody should give this song a second chance (who claimed it was the worst song on the album). I can honestly say I've listened to this song about 10,000 times lol. I told Mariah on Twitter this song is the love child of Always Be My Baby and Don't Forget About Us. She sent me a personal response to that and said "that's cute, I never thought it that way." It's become one of my favorite Mariah songs ever, a true stone classic. It makes me excited for the next album.

3 comments:

Red said...

I like "Last Kiss" as well. Not my fav off the album, but good song still, nonetheless. I like "Thanx 4 Nothin' a lil' better than "Last Kiss."

Tiffany Taeyeon said...

Im gonna listen to this song again right now because I cant even remember how it goes, all those songs just blended into one hot mess for me. Ok here goes.

.
.
.
.

Nah I don't like it, but I like the lyrics when she sings that she knows it won't be their last kiss.

Recordman² said...

If you listen to it more, you'll fall in love with it. LOL