Sunday, April 19, 2009

New Poll/Blog Purpose

I'm adding a new poll to the blog as we speak. Get on that as in VOTE. LOL

As for the blog purpose, I mean, as far as news is concerned I will update the important and needed news concerning Mariah and the new album. However, I'm not trying to compete with MariahDailyJournal or anyone else doing MC news, it's all love with them. The purpose of this blog is to appreciate Mariah, discuss, have some news, enjoy the music, and have fun most of all.

I'd really appreciate all the feedback you guys can give. Like post comments, participate in the polls because by seeing that it keeps me motivated in doing the blog. No one wants to do a blog and it goes without notice, you know? Alright guys, few more new posts tonight then I'm heading to bed, Church in the AM. God bless.

Your Recordman²

No comments: