Monday, February 4, 2008

For the Nostalgia - Honey (Around the World - Hawaii '98)

This is seriously one of my favorite performances of MC's ever. It first aired on MTV's Spring Break in 1998. Mariah was a focal point of the spring break that year, she hosted this luau with Bill Bellamy, I quite enjoyed it and still have it on tape to this day. Yall know, the one where she played with the dolphins, God, I love it so much. This is TRUE NOSTALGIA and SPLENDOR for me, everything about the performance, just reminds me of that great time not only in Mariah's career but in my life. The Butterfly Era was a truly special era, it just felt really good. MC's vocals were quite the wonderful, and she actually danced her behind off. She was really into it and was really enjoying herself too. It was like one of her best overall performances ever for me. Not to mention, she looked amazing and she winks at me at the end of the performance. Anyway I hope yall enjoy it, and feel how I feel when I watch this. For really really RELIVE THE SPLENDOR.


No comments: