Thursday, February 7, 2008

For the Nostalgia - The Roof (Butterfly Tour in Taipei)

Even though its not the whole song, (ignoring the fact that I'm super late for YESTERDAY's FTN) I still love this performance. Now I'm not opting for a a debate but it's pretty obvious its lipped, but its the splendor we focus on. I really dig the freaky dancing, real sexy, get ya freak on Mimi lol. The audio is a bit off from the video, that isn't the reason I say its lipped. But rather because other than the live effect, its exactly the same as the version on the record, but the SPLENDOR, we have to remember the SPLENDOR. So yeah I quite enjoy this performance and you will get today's For the Nostalgia on time. I'm still majorly amped that we're only 5 DAYS away from hearing TOUCH MY BODY. So enjoy this, feel the sensual vibes coming from the stage, and experience the song where we first hear, RELIVE THE SPLENDOR.

No comments: