Tuesday, February 12, 2008

My Thoughts on Touch My Body

After all the months and months of build up the day has finally come. Touch My Body premiered. I have to say I like it alot, especially the lyrics. But I don't know if I like this as 1st single, I'm almost sure it will be an urban hit but I don't know. I wanted more tempo, more drums. I love this though, its just different. What do you all think of it? You can post your opinions in the comments thing, where it says 0 comments, or however many. Just click that let your opinion of the song be known. Now I've been up for 24 hours, so I'm going to sleep now, anyone who emails me now will get what I'm sending when I wake up. Don't get me wrong I really LOVE this, just have to adjust to it being the 1st single.

UPDATE: OK I'm officially OBSESSED! I hear it now, I mean really hear it for amazing it really is. This will EXPLODE. All your bodies will be touched with an obsessive love for this song within a week or two, probably less. LOL.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love it plenty its gonna be massive on radio just hope it gets to #1 its very morish ive listened to loads on islanddefjam page!!! reminds me of always be my baby in the music, its gonna do really well in the uk this will easy get airplay on every format and defo radio 2 which has a big impact on hit singles!! just really like it much i was expecting a more its like that single but im really happy with this ..

Anonymous said...

I have to agree...The song is fantastic,lovin' it as always,but I'm not sure it's 1 single material

Anonymous said...

the song it´s definitely better than It´s Like That, but considering many people didn´t really expect It´s Like That to be a hit, the results are uncertain. I really really love the song, it´s pretty simple and that's why I love it.

Anonymous said...

I think you're right andyuk. It like always be my baby, part 2. I heard alot of the songs on the next album are going to be that way. We belong together and Ne-Yo's Because of you will get rethemed as well. I don't know, Chris Brown's new single sound soo much like beyonce's irreplaceable. The song ended up being a hit, so I'm sure this will too. Go with what works! That's what I always say...and the song's best part is at the end of every chorus: "Come on and give me what I deserve" because it is not overdone, but still sounds like classic Mariah. I think it should have been probably the 2nd or 3rd single though, since it isn't that big of a song. She usually puts out her biggest singles first, what's up this time?! Great song though, and I hope the album is even better!

Anonymous said...

It's a nice song, very different and new. But i was really expecting more from mariah vocally on the song.. maybe the song is meant to be simple but i really really long to hear her rich soulful belting voice like her past albums. Her voice was something OUT OF THIS WORLD! , but now she sounds just ok. Hopefully we'll hear some great tracks with great vocals.

Anonymous said...

Always be my baby meets We belong together...
Very nice Mariah sounds and vocals.
1st single ? Hey, why not, that's so like her. It's like a statement to say she's no Britney, no Janet, no Amy, no one else!