Monday, February 4, 2008

Touch My Body/Album Release Confusion

There's so much confusion going on right now as far as when we'll hear some new Mariah. As of right now, IDJ and mariahcarey.com have said NOTHING about anything. Everything we have has been based on reviews from listening parties and radio stations. I feel they should at least give us a press release, let us know something. Cause some of these poor lambs are about to go skin crazy hearing delay after delay from unconfirmed sources. They're stringin' us along, we're spiraling! LOL.

I've heard anything from Touch My Body will premiere tomorrow to it will premiere in two weeks to it will premiere in March. Same with the album, some still say April, others say May, and yet others say June. I really think the big "keep it a secret" thing needs to end and they need to let us know what the deal is. Just stay tuned and keep checking for updates. We may have a new song tomorrow then we may not, we just don't know.

No comments: