Thursday, February 14, 2008

For the Nostalgia - We Belong Together (MTV Movie Awards) Happy V-Day!

Hey folks, sorry I'm late but I had to get some sleep lol. Ok so we are back in action, the Nostalgia has once again returned. This is a pretty special performance for me, so I saved it for Valentine's Day. It was pivotal time in the TEOM era, both the album and the single (We Belong Together) were number one. The special effects are great as well, how everything is in black and white but our girl is in color, thats hot. One of the best performances of WBT in the whole era and she looks stunning, it was like a 90's flashback to around the time of Always Be My Baby with a '05 twain on it lol.

Well anyway, I hope you all had a great and amorous Valentine's Day and that you're close to the one you love the most. And for those of us still tryna find that love, sing along with the song anyway, maybe he or she will hear it on a spiritual plain and you'll be one step closer to true love. I'm still waiting on my special lady to come into my life but until she does, I gots my Mimi lol, feel the love and relive the SPLENDOR.

No comments: