Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Someone heard a 90 HQ Clip of Touch My Body

Appparently, someone over on a Prince message board heard a 90 second High Quality clip of Touch My Body, here's their describtion:

"What i got from the 90 seconds were a more "raw" sounding Mariah, the tempo was her usual but something in her vocals sounded a bit more "live" than in the past and sexual sounding which she never has been able to really pull off, she does have more of that on this than ever. I just wish it was faster, but maybe when i hear a full version and not a piece from a promo disc that was copied ffrom another promo disc, thats why im surprised its not all over the place already."
(...)
"outside of the tempo seeming familar production wise it seems unlike anything from her, at least to me"
(...)
"It was catchy, im not sure why they debated over this being the first single. Seems perfect to be a lead single."

source:http://prince.org/msg/8/258269?&pg=9

More anxious than ever, I can't sleep! lol For the Nostalgia is coming your way, very soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't sleep either!!! It's going to be a stone winner, I can't wait!