Monday, February 4, 2008

For the Nostalgia - The One (Shining Through the Rain)

I'm just a late person yall, and I'm plenty much sorry LOL, I really am. The Super Bowl was on. This is a video of Mariah singing the song that was supposed to be the second single from Charmbracelet, "The One". I feel this song's release could've changed the direction that the Charmbracelet era went in. But anyway, this is a performance from the special called Shining Through the Rain that was aired on MTV. It's a great performance and the whistle notes at the end are great too, she really shows off her talent. The audience was super into her performance and you could tell they quite enjoyed it, even if they did lack rhythm...but we digress and move on, cause the song is a stone groove ROFL. So here ya go, folks of the good LOL, I hope ya enjoy the performance and as always, RELIVE THE SPLENDOR.

No comments: