Tuesday, February 5, 2008

MC Album Wars '08

Since we have no new music, nor do we have any idea when to expect it, I figured I 'd start something fum. I'm calling it ALBUM WARS. We used to do something similar to this on the old mc.com message boards. Basically, I'm gonna put songs or albums up against each other in a poll and you vote for the one you want to win. The winner goes on against the next album. Got it? Hope so. Alright good folks, I will have it set up soon, so stay tuned.

Here are the regulations:

It'll be a post of one album vs. another album (MC albums only), like a tournament. Each poll will last for 3 DAYS. Which ever album wins will face another album the next week until one album stands. Make sure to vote in Album Wars '08. It goes along with the whole voting thing and plus it'll be fun. I hope ya good folks enjoy it.

The first round will be RAINBOW VS. CHARMBRACELET, THE WINNER WILL FACE GLITTER.

No comments: